Politics make me want to puke. Here's an example.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=184086&title=sarah-palin-gender-card
Before you jump down my throat, I'm not attacking the republicans specifically. The dems would do the same when placed in the same situation. What disgusts me is the short memory of people who swallow this bullshit as gospel, and the "news" media that is attempting to promote some type of agenda.
Understood, your position on issues can change. Mine change all the time, as my life changes and the world changes around me. That doesn't excuse changing a position to prey on voter ignorance. Ethics, my friends, have no place in the world of politics. An ethical politician would be swallowed and spit out before you could say "Fox News." Hell, you probably couldn't even get through "CNN."
The two-party system needs to end. It bottles Americans into two groups. I don't fit into either one, because I'm not in favor of government mandated charity and I don't want government to push my religion on other citizens of a free country.
My solution? Four-dollar tall Red Foxes and shitty Lil Wayne songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment