21 September 2008

Big 12 Championship

This could be one of the coolest games this year. If OU and Mizzou can both get through the regular season undefeated, I'll be excited to see it. I would say right now, Chase Daniel wins the Heisman. Now that Tebow doesn't have to carry the team, no way he produces numbers like he did last year. And that's a good thing.

That said, I don't want OU to go undefeated. They're ranked above us, and we need to play SC in the championship. I'm looking forward to this season. We have #3 UGA in the Cocktail Party and #5 LSU at home. Just glad we don't have to play Auburn, after last night's game. They looked like a better squad than LSU, honestly.

In other news, we continue to get boned by the officials in the UT game. We still waxed that ass, but it's really starting to piss me off. Every year there are a number of bonehead calls in UT's favor, including the one a couple games back which cost us a game on a foul which should have been offsetting penalties, if any penalties at all.

No comments: